American Airlines Phone
Contacting American Airlines Customer Service Center
American Airlines offers flights, hotels, cars, vacations, cruises and activities – but the company is most well-known for flights originating in the United States. The official website offers tons of information for people wishing to book flights, including direct booking from the website or via phone contact with customer service. The customer service contact information varies depending on the type of contact you wish to make with the company.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are more than 20 customer service phone numbers listed for American Airlines.
- AA.com Web Services: 1-800-222-2377
- AAdvantage Award Travel: 1-800-882-8880
- Aadvantage Dining Rewards: 1-800-479-5981
- AAdvantage Fund Raising: 1-888-233-6336
- Miles for Kids in Need: 1-800-882-8880
- AAirpass: 1-800-433-6355
- Admirals Club: 1-800-237-7971
- American Airlines Credit Card: 1-800-733-2654
- Business ExtrAA Program: 1-800-433-1790
- Cargo and Parcel Service: 1-800-227-4622
- Customer Relations: 1-800-227-4622
- Customer Relations (Spanish): 1-800-344-4320
- Delayed Baggage: 1-800-535-5225
- Duty Free: 1-888-388-9373
- Group Travel: 1-800-221-2255
- Refunds: 1-918-254-3777
- Flight Bookings: 1-800-433-7300
- Flight Bookings (Japanese): 1-800-237-0027
- Flight Bookings (Mandarin Chinese): 1-800-492-8095
- Flight Bookings (Spanish): 1-800-633-3711
- TDD: 1-800-543-1586
Customers who wish to compliment or complain to American Airlines can contact the corporate office at: American Airlines Customer Relations P.O. Box 619612 MD 2400 DFW Airport, TX 75261-9612 Overnight communication can be sent to the main address for the corporate office. American Airlines Customer Relations 4255 Amon Carter Blvd. MD 2400 Fort Worth, TX 76155-2603
The main website address for American Airlines is http://www.aa.com. You can book flights and search for vacation packages and other travel needs on the site. You can also access your American Airlines account and contact customer service.
Customer Service Email
There is no American Airlines customer service email address listed on the official website, however there is a form you can submit through the website that sends your message to the customer relations department. You can access the email form here: http://www.aa.com/contactAA/viewEmailFormAccess.do?eventName=customerRelations.
Use our free knowledgebase to enhance your customer experience